Ayutthaya Historical Park, Thailand
16th -17th March 2019
The ancient Thai capital of Ayutthaya 80 klms north of Bangkok is home to the annual World Wai Kru Muay Thai Ceremony and Miracle Muay Thai Festival
For individuals trained in the ancient Thai art of boxing or ‘Muay Thai’, the annual Wai Kru Muay Thai Ceremony held during the annual Thai Martial Arts Festival is the most important date on the Muay Thai calendar!
Muay Thai boxers from around descend on Ayutthaya to pay respect to their teachers and pay homage to the legendary Muay Thai folk hero, Nai Khanom Tom.
2 Day Ceremony Features
- Thai boxing matches between professional and foreign boxers
- Thai boxing demonstrations and classes
- Exhibitions and displays including ancient sword and knife making
- Thai food stalls, Muay Thai boxing souvenirs, sword and pole fighting demonstrations
Muay Thai Clubs, teams, individuals and supporters...
call us today... for fully inclusive travel packages including flights, hotel bookings, sightseeing options and Wai Kru registration
We specialise in Muay Thai training camps in Phuket, Hua Hin, Pattaya and Koh Samui
Training camp programmes are all custom made to suit beginners to advanced ability
- Daily 1 hour sessions for fitness or general understanding of Muay Thai for those wishing to maintain fitness levels while holidaying in Thailand
- Intensive Full Day sessions for tournament and event preparation
- On-site accommodation with tailor made meal plans and in-house dietician
Give us a call to discuss a Thailand training camp tour...